Tuesday 26 June 2012

Welcome

Hi and Welcome to Voodoobecky Designs Hope you enjoy my tutorials and have fun. All my Tutorials are copyright compliant and please do not use an artists work with out purchasing it. If any of the tubes are FTU They will be included in my supplies. If you need to contact me pls feel free to email me I don't Bite. I have kept most of my tuts very beginner friendly as i know how daunting it can all be and i am still learning myself. Thanks for stopping by and have fun.

0 comments:

About Me

Voodoobecky (becky)
Hi I am a wife and also a mum to a gorgeous 11 yr old boy. I am also a psp addict. I have been psping for 2 years. I hope you enjoy my tutorials and have fun with them after all thats what psp is all about!
View my complete profile

Snag My Blinkie


Email Me

I CT For

My Favourite Blog's/ Sites

Guest Designer

Chat Here

Calender

Followers